Thursday, January 24, 2013

Puppy Chow

Today my article is much different than my previous ones.  I will be sharing a recipe with you to try.  It is one of my favorite snacks and it’s quite easy to make.

First you need to get all your ingredients:
1.      1 cup of chocolate chips
2.      ½ cup of peanut butter
3.      1 stick of margarine/butter
4.      2 to 3 cups of powdered sugar
5.      A box of Rice Chex or Corn Chex (I personally think the Rice Chex taste better)


Now assemble your tools.


To make the coating, put the margarine/butter, chocolate, and peanut butter in a microwave-safe container


Then cook it in the microwave in 1 minute increments on high stirring after each minute until smooth.






Put the Chex into a large bowl and pour the coating on top.


Then mix your coating in with the Chex


When the coating is covering most of the cereal put it in a bag with the powdered sugar





Seal the bag and shake until coated



Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until cold.





Eat and enjoy!

I hope you enjoy making and eating this delicious snack. J


Chipper

0 comments:

Post a Comment