Monday, March 11, 2013

Malachi

So Hi, 

     First off you will notice I am (probably) the only sane person on this blog, or at least the only human; everyone else is either an alien, some weird super intelligent animal, or a part of English grammar. 
      I am a somewhat stereotypical geek/homeschooler, by that I mean I’m anti-social and spend more time with anything but humans and I enjoy every second of it. I mean seriously, I hang out with a lizard, a heron, a haiku, an alien in a human suit, and a comma. I like reading Old and New school Christian novels and sermons. 
     Malachi is Hebrew for ‘God’s messenger’ (literal is “My messenger”). That is what I want to be in life, a voice crying in the wilderness. I am here because I want to challenge young men and women to get out there and be God for those around them. The one thing that hit me when I wrote this is that North America is the only continent that is losing believers every year. We needed another Great Awakening and each one was started by the youth at that time raising the bar above what even the adults had set for themselves. I believe that we are starting the next Great Awakening. 
      I am currently writing a book/devotional on God’s search for man. I decided on writing this because there are so many bizarre accounts of God calling people that didn’t want to be His workers and running from Him. 
     I am also a committed Whovian, if you don’t know what that is then here are some words of advice: “Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. And stay out of the shadows. Good Luck.” 

Malachi

0 comments:

Post a Comment