Thursday, September 20, 2012

Justin Gummi


           Hi, and I hope you’re just gummy! My name is Justin Gummi because of my infamous aforesaid greeting that I include in various friendly letters. Plain. Simple. Besides my pet obsession with gummi bears, I enjoy other things as well. I play any instrument involving a Keyboard with semiquaver tuning, or six-string, fretted instruments tuned to E, A,D,G,B, and E, ascending. Other music I enjoy producing are vocals and mild percussion. Telling Jokes is one of my pastimes, laughing at them included.
My other hobby is Graphic design. I tend to use computerized drawing and layout programs, though I sometimes resort to a physical drawing table with good ol’ ink, graphite, rulers, erasers and White-Out. 
On top of all this I love my family, hanging out with my brothers and sisters in Christ , and water-skiing, tubing, waveboarding and swimming with my grandparents. Things I don’t like include mushrooms, zucchini, and Sugarland. The culmination of my hopes and dreams, aspirations and prayers, strivings and goals, is to Glorify God, my Creator, Redeemer, and Lord.

Justin Gummi

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,  I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:12-14)

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.  If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth.  But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. (1 John 1:5-7)

0 comments:

Post a Comment